New Leader Launch – Utah
START SMART and STAY STRONG!
This workshop is designed specifically for new leaders – to help them get off to a great start and make a smooth transition.
One Day – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
with post-class tools and support.
Any and all new workplace leaders.
The majority of newly-appointed managers, supervisors, and team leaders are awarded the position because they performed well as a worker. Likewise, the majority of these same leaders struggle to make that transition and receive inadequate guidance, training, or tools to help them start and stay strong. Many quickly begin to doubt whether they have what it takes. That is sad and unnecessary.
NEW LEADER LAUNCH changes that. It is a workshop that provides a 10-step launch process that enables newly-appointed leaders to manage their own success as they transition into their new and important role. They start smart. They stay strong. Everyone wins.
NEW LEADER LAUNCH provides several tools, techniques, and templates that can be applied immediately on the job.
You Will Learn How To:
- Follow a proven 10-step Start Smart Checklist.
- Clarify and Own Your New Role.
- Avoid Common Pitfalls and Landmines.
- Build Rapport, Earn Trust, Garner Respect.
- Manage the Tricky Transition from Co-Worker to Leader.
- Build Your Communication Skills.
- Create a Clear Picture of Success.
- Match Your Style and Approach to the Situation.
- Create and Follow a Personalized Leadership Learning Plan.
- Enjoy Success in Your Essential Leadership Role.
Register for New Leader Launch
|Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Register|
|Tuesday, Apr 28, 2020||Tuesday, Apr 28, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
|Tuesday, Jul 14, 2020||Tuesday, Jul 14, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
|Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020||Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020||8:30 am||4:30 pm||Register|
Bring New Leader Launch In-House
Many organizations have maximized the value of the New Leader Launch Workshop and Process by tailoring it to their specific culture and operation.
- Learn together as a team
- Tailor the content to your organization
- Schedule the workshop to fit your operation
- Integrate skills application with on-the-job coaching
- Brand the materials to your organization
- Have your people facilitate the sessions or team up with ours
- Purchase a license to the materials
- Sustain the learning