Create a solid base for sustained success!
Attend the most powerful learning experience available for workplace leaders!
SCHEDULE OPTIONS for 2022
BOOT CAMP LEARNING ROADMAP
WELCOME! GETTING STARTED
- WATCH the GETTING STARTED Video Lesson.
- COMPLETE the GETTING STARTED Leader Challenge
- SCHEDULE Yourself in the FOUR LIVE SESSIONS
- WATCH the CLARITY Video Lesson.
- ATTEND Live Virtual Session 1 - CLARITY.
- COMPLETE the CLARITY Leader Challenge.
- MASTER CLARITY in Your Leadership Role
- WATCH the COLLABORATION Video Lesson.
- ATTEND Live Virtual Session 2 - COLLABORATION.
- COMPLETE the COLLABORATION Leader Challenge.
- MASTER COLLABORATION in Your Leadership Role
- WATCH the CAPACITY Video Lesson.
- ATTEND Live Virtual Session 3 - CAPACITY.
- COMPLETE the CAPACITY Leader Challenge.
- MASTER CAPACITY in Your Leadership Role
- WATCH the CONSISTENCY Video Lesson.
- ATTEND Live Virtual Session 4 - CONSISTENCY.
- COMPLETE the CONSISTENCY Leader Challenge.
- MASTER CONSISTENCY in Your Leadership Role
- COMPLETE the Online WRAP-UP MODULE.
- RECEIVE Your BOOT CAMP CERTIFICATE.
- Continue to MASTER Clarity, Collaboration, Capacity, and Consistency within Your Role as an Amazing Leader!
FOUR KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
"We have found that when leaders focus on putting these four elements in place, they create a foundation of lasting success for themselves and those they lead."
– Mark Christensen. Founder of Learning Point Group and author of Leadership Boot Camp.
Recognize the value of CLARITY.
Gain clarity on yourself - your values, strengths, style.
Gain clarity and understanding of those you intend to lead.
Clarify the vision. What does success look like?
Clarify expectations placed on you.
Help those you lead gain clarity on what is expected of them.
Set the stage for successful COLLABORATION.
Do your headwork.
Engage others for successful collaboration.
Seek and gain mutual understanding.
Commit to action.
Follow-up for success.
CAPACITY = Ability + Motivation.
Set the context for continually building capacity.
Clarify what matters most.
Continually observe progress toward what matters most.
Diagnose the capacity building needs as they arise.
Address the capacity building needs.
Recognize the value of CONSISTENCY.
Address the cost on inconsistency.
Apply the Consistent Improvement Model - VGPDCAS.
Intentionally improve consistency within yourself.
Guide the improvement of consistency within your team.
Contribute to consistency within your organization.
What Others Have to Say
"This is a must for all new or experienced supervisors. The Bootcamp covered a wide variety of topics and every topic gave me something to apply to my everyday work."
– Operations Manager
"The best training I have ever attended. And I have attended plenty of training."
"I love the tools that you can go and use right away. I actually began working on real-life situations before the class was over."
– Team Leader
"The facilitator was awesome. So good. No fluff. Just lot's of practical wisdom and great stories. Made me think ... and practice. Thank you!"
– Administrative Manager
"I can't recommend Learning Point enough. I have worked to endorse Learning Point's Boot Camp at the state level. I have also networked with other partner agencies that have also contracted with Learning Point and have been extremely satisfied with the service and content."
– Director of Government Agency
Bring LEADERSHIP BOOTCAMP In-House
This workshop is also available in classroom face-to-face format
and can be delivered "in-house" exclusively for your team or organization.
LEADERSHIP BOOT CAMP has been an extremely popular workshop for over a decade. And it just got even better. No longer just a workshop, it is now a complete learning experience for anyone who is ready to own their role and up their game as a leader. Just as powerful and even more convenient, flexible, and "real-time." Make no mistake, this is not a passive experience. It is an online process that enables on-the-job, continuous, learning. Don't just learn about leadership. Learn how to lead. Let's get started!
TARGET AUDIENCE: Leadership Boot Camp is designed for anyone who is still growing in their role as a leader - managers, supervisors, lead workers, project managers, foremen, etc. But in reality, even experienced and more senior leaders have expressed how much they have gained from the workshop.
LENGTH and FORMAT: Two 90-minute virtual sessions. Each session is held on a separate date. The virtual sessions are highly interactive and action oriented. Learners receive "challenges" that help them practice skills and apply tools in the context of their everyday work as a leader.
GET A SMART PASS TODAY!
Sign Up for a Smart Pass and Attend Boot Camp for Free!
Full access for one learner
Provides you full access to all of our workshops, tools, web sessions,
coaching, and support for one full year.
Full access for your entire
organization through 2022
Provide your leaders full access for an entire year for just $499 per person
with a minimum of 15 accounts. Or unlimited accounts for $20,000.